OpenZeppelin is a library for writing secure Smart Contracts on Ethereum.
With OpenZeppelin, you can build distributed applications, protocols and organizations:
- using common contract security patterns (See Onward with Ethereum Smart Contract Security).
- in the Solidity language.
NOTE: New to smart contract development? Check our introductory guide.
👉 Ready to get started?
OpenZeppelin is meant to provide secure, tested and community-audited code, but please use common sense when doing anything that deals with real money! We take no responsibility for your implementation decisions and any security problem you might experience.
If you find a security issue, please email email@example.com.
Building a distributed application, protocol or organization with OpenZeppelin?
Take a look at the guides: https://blog.zeppelin.solutions/guides/home
Ask for help and follow progress at: https://slack.openzeppelin.org
Interested in contributing to OpenZeppelin?
- Framework proposal and roadmap: https://medium.com/zeppelin-blog/zeppelin-framework-proposal-and-development-roadmap-fdfa9a3a32ab
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-solidity/issues
- Contribution guidelines: https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-solidity/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
- Wiki: https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/openzeppelin-solidity/wiki
Collaborating organizations and audits by OpenZeppelin
Code released under the MIT License.